Table of Contents
- 1 The 10 best Cyber Monday deals of 2021
- 2 The best Cyber Monday tech deals
- 3 The best Cyber Monday headphone deals
- 4 The best Cyber Monday laptop deals
- 5 The best Cyber Monday TV deals
- 6 The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals
- 7 The best Cyber Monday vacuum deals
- 8 The best Cyber Monday fashion deals
- 9 The best Cyber Monday shoe deals
- 10 The best Cyber Monday parenting deals
- 11 The best Cyber Monday lifestyle deals
- 12 The best Cyber Monday bedding and bath deals
- 13 The best Cyber Monday home and furniture deals
- 14 The best Cyber Monday appliance deals
- 15 The best Cyber Monday beauty deals
- 16 The best Cyber Monday streaming deals
- 17 The best Cyber Monday gaming and game deals
- 18 The best Cyber Monday outdoor and sports deals
- 19 The best Cyber Monday sales
- 20 What is Cyber Monday?
- 21 When is Cyber Monday 2021?
- 22 When do Cyber Monday 2021 sales start?
- 23 How long do Cyber Monday sales last?
- 24 What stores offer Cyber Monday 2021 deals?
- 25 Who has the best Cyber Monday 2021 deals?
- 26 Are Cyber Monday deals as good as Black Friday deals?
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you still have some holiday shopping to finish up, we have good news. Many of the best cyber deals are still available. From TVs and tablets to robot vacuums and air fryers, you can snag huge post-Cyber Monday 2021 markdowns at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
At Reviewed, we love great deals on amazing products, so we’re continuing our coverage and hunting all the best cyber deals available today. Below, we’ve rounded up the top deals on smart tech, headphones, kitchen essentials and so much more. We’ve got you covered with epic gift ideas and deep discounts to help you find the best holiday gifts for everyone on your shopping list.
►Holiday Gift Guides 2021: The best gifts for the whole family
The 10 best Cyber Monday deals of 2021
The best Cyber Monday tech deals
The best Cyber Monday headphone deals
The best Cyber Monday laptop deals
The best Cyber Monday TV deals
The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals
The best Cyber Monday vacuum deals
The best Cyber Monday fashion deals
Purses and wallets
The best Cyber Monday shoe deals
The best Cyber Monday parenting deals
The best Cyber Monday lifestyle deals
The best Cyber Monday bedding and bath deals
The best Cyber Monday home and furniture deals
The best Cyber Monday appliance deals
The best Cyber Monday beauty deals
The best Cyber Monday streaming deals
The best Cyber Monday gaming and game deals
The best Cyber Monday outdoor and sports deals
The best Cyber Monday sales
- Academy Sports: Get up to 50% off sitewide through Sunday, December 4 during the Extended Cyber Week sale.
- AeroGarden: Save as much as 50% on garden products during the extended Cyber Monday Doorbuster sale.
- Amazon: Every day, Amazon marks down tech products, kitchen essentials, personal care items, fashion and beauty pieces, games and more.
- AncestryDNA: Score the DNA test kit our tester loved for as little as $59—$40 off the full $99 list price—and save up to 50% on gift subscriptions during the AncestryDNA Cyber Monday sale.
- Avocado: Snag a cozy, customer-favorite mattress from Avocado during the sleep retailer’s Cyber Sale. Though December 6, you can save $125 on hybrid and latex mattresses with coupon code SAVEBIG and get as much as $300 off luxury plush mattresses with promo code BFBLISS.
- Beautyrest: Take as much as $300 off Beautyrest Black and Black Hybrid mattress, and as much as $200 off Harmony Lux and Harmony Lux Hybrid mattresses until December 6.
- Best Buy: The tech retailer is offering a plethora of items on sale during the shopping holiday, including a stylish set of headphones for $150 off.
- Big Blanket: Snag Cyber Monday prices on cozy throws from Big Blanket. During the brand’s Cyber Week sale, shoppers can save $30 on purchases of $100 or more, $60 on purchases on $200 or more and $100 on purchases of $325 or more.
- Butcher Box: Get free bacon in every order for the life of your membership and $20 off each box for your first five months of membership.
- Caraway: Save as much as 20% on nonstick cookware and bakeware pieces our tester called “healthy, clean and gorgeous to boot.”
- Coach: Save as much as 50% on a Coach purse, wallet or more—plus enjoy free shipping on all orders. There’s an extended return policy too, so you can pick out gifts stress-free.
- Coach Outlet: Score a Coach purse for up to 70% off right now. This massive sale includes markdowns on handbags, crossbodies, shoulder bags and more.
- Chewy: Shop holiday gifts for your pets at can’t-beat prices at Chewy. Right now, you can pick up toys, treats and more for your furry friend at up to 50% off during the retailer’s Dash For Deals event.
- Crowd Cow: Save $10 on the Best of Crowd Cow or Best of Beef box from the best meat delivery service we’ve ever tried.
- Crutchfield: Save $500 on a Sennheiser soundbar and shop deals on Sony headphones, high-res music players and more.
- Dermstore: Take up to 20% off Skinmedica through December 5.
- Eddie Bauer: Get 50% off any one item at Eddie Bauer with coupon code GIFT50—and free shipping.
- EyeBuyDirect: Use coupon code CYBEREX to get snag buy one, get one free savings on prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses and an extra 20% off, too.
- GlassesUSA: GlassesUSA is Reviewed-approved for affordable eyewear, and for a limited time you can save as much as 65% on select eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Gobble: Get your first 6 meals for just $36 during the ongoing cyber sale.
- Gravity Blanket: Use code BLACKFRIDAY30 to save 30% on the weighted blanket we loved and more.
- Green Chef: Get $125 off 4 boxes (save 50% on your first box; 22% on your second box; 22% on your third box; and 22% on your fourth box).
- Hanna Andersson: Parents obsess over the hand-me-down quality of Hanna Andersson’s pajamas, and right now you can get them—along with everything else—for as much as 50% off.
- Headspace: Save 60% on a monthly subscription and 50% on an annual subscription to our favorite meditation app.
- HelloFresh: Get 14 free meals and three surprise gifts for free with a 5-week subscription (save $130).
- Home Chef: Get $110 off your first five orders from the best meal kit food delivery service we’ve ever tried.
- HSN: Snag ongoing Cyber Monday markdowns on must-have holiday gifts, home essentials, fashion pieces and so much more.
- Hunt a Killer: Take 25% off your first interactive mystery box game (we loved it!) and get Death at the Dive Bar free with coupon code FLASH25.
- J. Crew: Save up to 40% on sweaters, coats and more for the whole family.
- JCPenney: Shop markdowns across jewelry, toys, home and more at JCPenney.
- Kate Spade Surprise: Shop discounts of up to 75% on purses, totes, wallets and more.
- Keurig: Need a holiday gift for the coffee lover in your life? Take $3 off boxes of K-Cups with coupon code SNOWMAN21 at checkout.
- Leesa: Score a luxury mattress from Leesa for up to $600 off and take as much as 20% off bundles.
- Lowe’s: Refresh your home for the holidays with major savings on appliances, tools and more at the Lowe’s Cyber Week sale.
- Macy’s: Shop the retailer’s Cyber Week sale for as much as 30% off on holiday gifts and must-have pieces for your home, kitchen and closet.
- Masterclass: Get two memberships for the price of one at MasterClass’ cyber sale event.
- Melissa & Doug: Take 25% off purchased of $75 or more with coupon code CYBERWEEK at checkout.
- Michael Kors: Take 25% off your purchase—and get savings of up to 60% on sale styles.
- Minted: Get 20% off sitewide plus free shipping with the code CYBER.
- The Mirror: Shoppers can save $500 on the cult-favorite smart tech workout screen and get free shipping and installation (a $250 value).
- Nectar: Score an extended Cyber Monday mattress deal when you take $100 off and get $399 worth of accessories (including a sheet set, mattress protector and pillows) for free with your purchase.
- Nest Bedding: Take 20% off luxury mattresses or a sheet and duvet set for up to $850 in savings.
- Nordstrom: Shop up to 50% off extended Cyber Monday deals on fashion finds and home favorites at Nordstrom’s constantly refreshed sale section.
- Nordstrom Rack: Snag the best cyber deals at Nordstrom Rack, with savings across categories on fashion, home goods and more.
- NordicTrack: Shop the ongoing NordicTrack cyber week sale and snag our favorite treadmill, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, for a $300 discount.
- Overstock: Snag big savings on furniture and home goods during Overstock’s Cyber Week sale. During the sale, you can take home furniture, home décor, bedding and more for up to 70% off.
- Puffy: Refresh your sleep set up with savings of up to $300 on mattresses from Puffy and as much as $455 worth of free sleep accessories, including pillows and sheets. Meanwhile, use code USAT350 at checkout to snag an extra $50 off your purchase.
- Purple Mattress: Get $600 off mattresses and bundles during Purple’s extended Cyber Monday sale.
- QVC: Shop the website’s Cyber Week event for hundreds of markdowns on electronics, fashion, beauty pieces, home items and more.
- Saatva: If you want to upgrade your sleep set up, we have good news: You can save 10% sitewide right now—and 15% on orders above $2,750.
- Samsung: Snag deals on TVs, appliances, laptops and more during the Cyber Week sales event.
- Serta: Buy any iComfort Mattress and Serta will give you a bedding bundle (valued at as much as $799) as well as a free foundation through December 6.
- Solo Stove: Save as much as 35% on Solo Stove’s cult-favorite smokeless fire pits (and 45% on fire pit bundles) through December 5.
- Sur La Table: Gear up for the holidays with top-tier cookware, kitchen tools, knives, bakeware and more for Sur La Table at up to 55% off.
- Target: Target has your wishlist covered with major markdowns on tech, home goods, fashion and more.
- The Tie Bar: Shop dressed-up looks for men and get two sweaters or casual shirts for $90—a $40 markdown.
- Thrive Market: Snag up to 30% off grocery orders from Thirve Market.
- Tory Burch: Shop giftable bags, shoes and more in the Tory Burch sale section.
- Tuft & Needle: Tuft & Needle makes our favorite mattress in a box and right now, you can save as much as 30% sitewide.
- USA Today: Get a digital subscription to USA Today for just $1 a week for 52 weeks, then $9.99 per month.
- Victoria’s Secret: Shop markdowns across the site, including deep discounts on bras, leggings and more. Meanwhile, snag PJ sets for as much as 40% off for a limited time.
- Vistaprint: Take up to 30% off select products with code CYBERWEEK through Sunday, December 5.
- Walmart: Shop the sitewide extended Cyber Monday sale and save big across all categories.
- Wayfair: Scoop Cyber Week discounts right now at Wayfair. The online retailer is offering as much as 70% off furniture, bedding, kitchen items and more.
- Zappos: Save as much as 50% on shoes, apparel and homegoods from the online megastore.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November, after Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers have be emphasizing online shopping. Cyber Monday is specifically intended to promote online shopping via exclusive, website-only deals from popular retailers.
►Giving Tuesday 2021: Giving Tuesday: How to avoid scams when making donations
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday was on November 29, 2021. Each year, Black Friday occurs the day after Thanksgiving, with Cyber Monday following shortly after. This year, many Cyber Monday sales are continuing through this week.
When do Cyber Monday 2021 sales start?
While Cyber Monday officially fell on November 29, plenty of post-Cyber Monday sales are still available right now! This year, Amazon launched Cyber Monday on Saturday, November 27, and many other popular retailers followed suit. Although the bulk of the Cyber Monday promotions ran earlier this week, many stores have extend their discounts into the week.
How long do Cyber Monday sales last?
The best seasonal sales are usually limited to Black Friday and Cyber Monday—which took place on November 26 and November 29—however, some bargains have stuck around. Right now, plenty of Cyber Monday deals are still live—and we’re rounding them up. We expect several of these extended Cyber Monday sales to continue through the end of this week.
What stores offer Cyber Monday 2021 deals?
To ensure that you’ll be able to check out with ease, make sure your shipping and payment information is up to date at the retailers you intend to shop. Be aware of how much cash back your credit cards will net for each retailer, or if there are benefits you’d like to use (for instance, some credit cards offer extended warranties for certain products purchased).
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a free, month-long trial. The subscription is $6.49 for students and $5.99 for those receiving qualifying government assistance. For everyone else, an Amazon Prime subscription will cost $12.99 per month, or $119 per year. This subscription gets you free two-day shipping, plus tons of other benefits, including Prime Gaming, Prime Video and access to Amazon’s Lightning deals.
Who has the best Cyber Monday 2021 deals?
It depends on what you need. If you’re looking to get a powerful computer or update your home media room, Best Buy is the place to find the best tech on the market for more wallet-friendly prices. Target and Walmart both have major price cuts on top-rated home essentials, with the latter offering an affordable entry into the world of robot vacuums and the former letting users try air fryers for less than $100.
Are Cyber Monday deals as good as Black Friday deals?
Some are, yes. Many of the best extended Cyber Monday prices you’ll see on display this week are typically the same prices shown during Black Friday sale events. We’re recommending that shoppers buy their must-have items early (especially if they’re already discounted), as supply chain and labor issues could impact the stock of certain items at retailers, and waiting might mean missing out on products you want.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.