Table of Contents
- 1 Blumarine angora-mix knit cardigan
- 2 Dior Addict Stellar Gloss
- 3 Ugg Ultra Mini Basic boots
- 4 Gucci sq. metal sunglasses
- 5 Versace satin Medusa Aevitas system heels
- 6 Stone & Strand diamond butterfly pendant
- 7 Blumarine rimless sun shades
- 8 Masha Popova frosted soiled denim bias-slice jeans
- 9 Ed Hardy womens koi fish cropped tee
- 10 Tiffany & Co. heart tag bracelet in silver
- 11 Van Cleef & Arpels flying butterfly among the finger ring
- 12 Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette
- 13 Amina Muaddi Bella crystal-embellished satin major-handle bag
- 14 Juicy Couture Dalia crystal-embellished velour bucket hat
- 15 Jordache rainbow miniskirt
Not like the other gift guides you have found from Vogue this yr, this certain edit of provides is for these with a particular nostalgia for the early aughts—a decade described by gaudy but delectable design. Luckily for us, there are loads of ridiculously ideal and immensely giftable Y2K manner and extras for this group, which, this vacation period, appears to be to consist of just about every person from J.Lo to Bella Hadid to Negative Bunny.
The latter can most notably be found bedecked in the aesthetic in Vogue’s most modern collections video clip styled by Jorden Bickham. Set to the tunes of Los Del Rio’s “Macarena” (a tune that dominated pop society well into the aughts), the movie sees Imaan Hammam, Iris Legislation, Paloma Elsesser, Dilone, and several more accomplished up in mega platform heels, how-lower-can-you-go-rise trousers, flashy butterfly baubles, and rimless shades from the spring 2022 collections.
The songs video highlights the season’s most up-to-date and finest Y2K-inspired appears to be like, from Loewe’s and Blumarine’s denim maxidresses to Versace’s chain mail–revealing miniskirt and crop best to Stella McCartney’s combo of sparkly blouses and cargo pants. 20 many years later on and the Y2K mood would seem to be top of intellect for both of those designers and social media stars.
On the splendor entrance, there’s no scarcity of brightly coloured eye shadows and shiny-lined lips. And when it arrives to Y2K add-ons, there is plenty. Rhinestone butterfly jewellery, pastel bucket hats, and the underarm bag were undoubtedly fantastic gifts in 2001…but also now yet again in 2021.
You could be stunned that, of course, Ugg’s micro-mini boots (they arrive in not one particular, but two shades of pink), Dior’s iridescent lip glosses, Juicy Couture’s rhinestone-logo’d bucket hat, and Anna Sui’s butterfly crucial chain–adorned shoulder bag are all current-working day presents up for grabs. Uncover all of this and a lot more Y2K garb to fill your 2000s-fashion-loving heart’s need, under.